We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in mid July 2013

Hyderabad, India
reviews: 12
Honeymoon in mid July 2013

Hi all,

I am getting married in July and planning to have my honeymoon in mid july. I am really confused on what destination should i go. I am from India and hence my budget is really tight say 60 to 70k INR. I have saved about 100k for honeymoon and the rest 30k is for my expenses and other. Initially i thought Singapore or Langakawi or Thailand might be doable. Seems like it is not. And since it is in July beaches are ruled. Now planning to do in India itself. What i am looking for is this- 1) Destination can be anything as my fiancee hasnt traveled much. 2) I am looking for atleast 3 or 4 start accommodation if i need to my honeymoon in India. Any suggestions? 3) Any other suggestions welcome :) Happy thanks giving to all folks out there!

Hyderabad, India
1. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

Hi all, is it possible to do Singapore or Malaysia for 4/5 nights in 70 to 80k INR? can you suggest any agent or websites where i can get good deals? any help is really appreciated.

2. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 pm, November 23, 2012
Hyderabad, India
3. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

thanks a lot. But i am from India and presently in Hyderabad. I think travel monster will not work for me

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,131
4. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

You could try an Indian travel agency such as Yatra to see if a trip to Singapore can be done on your budget. You could also consider Dubai.

Hyderabad, India
5. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

Thanks a lot for your reply..I am checking with cox and kings, yet to get a quote from them.. Dubai - its not really in our mind .. any other suggestions?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
6. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

I could suggest Mauritius or Seychelles.

Mauritius is popular with Honeymooners from India. The majority population is of Indian origin, Hinduism is a the biggest religion, little issues with food and travel agents offer good prices which include flights, hotels and excursions.

Hyderabad, India
7. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

@Preston traveller thanks a lot for your reply :) As suggested by you i did check out with Yatra and they have come up with a very good deal for thailand - 6 nights and 7 days from chennai:) 2 nights phuket, 2 nights pattaya and 2 nights bangkok.. the hotels are Hotel Bella Express in Pattaya, Hotel Ibis Phuket kata in Phuket and Hotel Howard square in Bangkok .. Comes to 86k inclusive of flight , hotels , breakfast, sightseeing, taxes :) pretty much happy with the deal.. i need to check with my fiance and close it :) Thanks a lot for you suggestions :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
8. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

Do go to the Thailand forums for more details of your trip but that looks good.

9. Re: Honeymoon in mid July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 16, 2013