We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples San Souci december 2012

West Monroe...
Couples San Souci december 2012

Leaving for a quick wedding trip dec.7-11. I have been doing my research and have requested G block corner room. I know to ask for the furtherest away massage hut, and I have spoke with the resort amd know the Dunns River falls trip leaves at 9 and is gone a few hours ( i also have pre-purchased water shoes for this)

Here are the questions, with it being a short trip ( with a 4 pm wedding in the 10th) do we need to bother with excursions...? If so which are the best/ most bang for your buck? We were thinking zip lining, but not sure of distance from resort, how long the excursion lasts, and how much it costs?

With that being said we are definitely open to trying something else.

Does anyone have any additional tid bits of info or suggestions concerning weddings, restaurants, massage/ other spa services, resort activities, or anything to avoid since Sandy's departure???

Any advice or recomendations will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
1. Re: Couples San Souci december 2012

Hi Heather and congratulations on your impending wedding....................as your questions are very destination specific, you would be best t o repost on the forum where Couples San Souci is located........if memory serves me, this would be Ocho Rios, Jamaica ..................

2. Re: Couples San Souci december 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 16, 2013