We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Planning for Jan 2013

Mumbai...
reviews: 6
Honeymoon Planning for Jan 2013

Hi

I am based out in India and I want to plan my honeymoon from 24th Jan to 2 Feb.

What are the options which you with suggest in that season?

My budget is $4000 and I am open to 2 choices :

1. Doing a lavish but smaller honeymoon perfer stay in 5 stars

2. Doing a longer stay, multi destination and perfer staying in 3 or 4 star

1. Re: Honeymoon Planning for Jan 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
2. Re: Honeymoon Planning for Jan 2013

Post #1.......you may not use Trip Advisor for the purposes of free advertising........... nor self-promotion or solicitation..............please read the rules and guidelines for posting before you use the site.................

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 862
3. Re: Honeymoon Planning for Jan 2013

With your budget you could do a multi destination stop such as Kuala Lumpar, Langkawi and Singapore and stay in good quality hotels. You could also substitute Bangkok for say Singapore.

4. Re: Honeymoon Planning for Jan 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 16, 2013