We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxurious Romantic All-inclusive for couples?

London
reviews: 3
Luxurious Romantic All-inclusive for couples?

Hi All,

After some advice, me and my wife are planning our final holiday abroad as a couple before we start to bring along or 18 month old son (having taken him to Sorrento, we decided on a week away as the two of us).

We are looking ideally for somewhere all-inclusive and not too far away, Greece/Spain/Turkey. I would like to make this holiday a bit special and luxurious.

Would be going early July to try and guarantee the weather.

We would prefer an 'adult only' hotel as we are really looking to relax. Budget of £2,500 inc flights etc.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
1. Re: Luxurious Romantic All-inclusive for couples?

The Costa del Sol in Spain is beautiful, and so are the Greek Islands..Santorini, Mykonos, Kos, Crete, Rhodes, Corfu.........asking your question on a destination forum will get you much more in depth answers re: hotels/activities/attractions/weather etc.............

2. Re: Luxurious Romantic All-inclusive for couples?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, December 16, 2013