We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoony options in Mid Jan 2013 ?

Bangalore...
Honeymoony options in Mid Jan 2013 ?

Hi

I am planning my honeymoon for Mid January and quite confused b/w Mauritius, Malaysia & Maldives. Below are the things i am considering.

1) Duration 7 days .

2) $300/Day

3) Looking for beach with activities.

4) Less crowded beaches.

5) Great hotel/resort.

Any other suggestions are also.

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 857
1. Re: Honeymoony options in Mid Jan 2013 ?

Mauritius is popular with honeymooners, many hotels with beaches offer certain free water activities and away from the weekend the beaches are not crowded and you should find a hotel that doable on your budget. Weather will be hot and humid.

Again with Malaysia you have an island such as Langkawi, again popular with honeymooners, with hotels around your budget and favourable weather.

Bangalore...
2. Re: Honeymoony options in Mid Jan 2013 ?

Thanks Preston for you reply ............

I am more in favour of Maurautius. Can you suggest some good resorts/hotels prefferably beach side ?

Also can you comment on the weather , whether it will be too humid to be uncomfortable dureing day ?

Also , Can you comment on which side of island to stay (i.e. North,south, west or east) ?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
3. Re: Honeymoony options in Mid Jan 2013 ?

Hi Guri.....................if you transfer to the Mauritius travel page, as I explain to you in another post you have asked about this destination on, you will find a massive amount of info from resorts/activites/weather and so on........simply click on the blue link, and you will automatically be transferred....you can even enter the forum for Mauritius from that page for more expert advice..........good luck with your honeymoon planning :)

Edited: 10:37 am, November 15, 2012
4. Re: Honeymoony options in Mid Jan 2013 ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 16, 2013