We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limousine Center

New York
reviews: 6
Limousine Center

Dear everybody,

I am a newbie here so I hope that I am making this topic in the right place :)

Next month I will travel to Europe 3 times to different cities. I have made a little research and I have found this website called Limousine Center. I would like to start to organize my trip in time.

So have you heard about it? Do you have any experience with this limousine service? Should I try it?

(I am talking about http://limousine-center.com )

Thanks,

William

3 replies to this topic
Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 181
1. Re: Limousine Center

William,

We have not used that service, but have relied on the concierge at our destination hotels to book car service. So far, that has worked out well.

Perhaps to help in your research, you might post to the European city forums, where you plan to travel, and ask in each. The Business Travel Forum does not see as much traffic, as I had thought that it would, so your question might languish, unanswered, when folk on those city forums could help.

We have used a single limo company in many US cities, with great results in each. Then, for cities, where they do not operate, have developed relationships with limo companies there - just like we have back home in Phoenix.

We attempt to not have to rely on cabs (mostly in the US), as we have had some wild, wild rides. Also, wife travels solo, and often has very late arrivals, so I want to know that she is in trusted hands. With even the large limo company, we have used many of the same drivers year in, and year out. I always feel better about such familiarity.

Wish that I could help you directly - but if you find this to be a good company, please report in this thread, as it might help others.

Good luck,

Hunt

New York
reviews: 6
2. Re: Limousine Center

Dear Hunt,

Thanks for your advises! I will try to post this to the EU cities I will visit - I hope I will be more lucky there.

I totally understand the points you have written, these are the most important factors for me too. I would like to hire a reliable company.

And of course I will share my experiences here.

Best wishes,

William

Bath
3. Re: Limousine Center

Hi

I traveled to Heathrow airport from bath in the uk and found a great company that had really nice cars and amazingly good drivers as well and the price was the cheapest I could find.

The company was called www.romanbathprivatehire.co.uk

Strongly recommend them if your traveling to or from bath via another city or any of the uk airports.

Reply to: Limousine Center
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions