We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Kiel to Eutin

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 5
Train from Kiel to Eutin

Hi! We will be in the Kiel area for just 1 day (cruise ship), and would like to take the train to Eutin to meet a local friend who will then show us around Eutin. Schedule will be a little tight, so we don't want to wander around lost :-) From the cruise terminal, what is the best way to get to the train station. Does the train to Eutin run regularly? About how long does the trip take each way?

Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: Train from Kiel to Eutin

Your post really belongs in one of the local forums and not the Business Travel forum - but I saw this post.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187412-i2594-k759…

Have you tried google or google maps? Usually one can seek out public transportation solutions via google maps. Or www.seat61.com.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 5
2. Re: Train from Kiel to Eutin

I agree. Was in a rush and navigated to the wrong forum. But thanks for your reply. I ended up googling kiel train schedule and was able to locate all needed info.

Little San Salvador...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Train from Kiel to Eutin

Sorry for the very late reply.

Trains run from Kiel train station direct to Eutin. This train costs about €4 pp and takes 45-55 minutes.

Reply to: Train from Kiel to Eutin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions