We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

New York City, New...
has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

I'd like to use this site to book a business class ticket from Paris to New York. Has anyone ever used this cheap business class site?

Edited: 11:55 am, April 17, 2013
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 81
1. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

There are no cheap business class options that don't include things like using points or selling you an award ticket that create significant savings over what you could find yourself, at least that I've ever seen. Buying other people's points or award tickets risks you being stranded and possibly barred from ever flying the airline again.

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 36
2. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

There are legitimate ways to fly business class without spending a fortune. Only about a week ago, Air Canada, along with some other carriers, finished up some fantastic deals on Z fares from North America to Europe and Africa. I was able to book Toronto to JNB for about $2,650 (CAD), flying a combination of AC and SA round trip, all fees and taxes included, and that was booking directly with Air Canada on their website. Summer sales on business class are not uncommon, but this sale was particularly good. I think it was Air France that started the sale, and other carriers started price matching.

My strategy is to always have a list of places ready that I'd like to visit, having done some preliminary research on how long I'd like to stay in each, and when a sale comes along, I book the airfare and then fill in the details of the trip around it later.

Santa Monica...
3. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

I've use flybusinessforless.com to all the time book first class tickets. Their pricing is very discounted and the customer service is A++. I spent over an hour with them looking for a flight that would work for me and they were excellent. The rep I spoke to was Michael. There are several companies that offer comparable pricing but their service is really non existent.

Just a tip for you, the closer you are to the flying date the availability can be very limited. I try to book in advance for that reason.

Edited: 2:52 pm, April 18, 2013
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 73
4. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

My standard reply to this type of business:

There are many business who sell flights based on purchasing someone elses frequent flyer miles. They are usually cheap and, when they work, are a great deal. However, when buying from them you take on a risk: there is a risk that the airline might find out what you have done. They can then cancel your flights, and do not owe you anything. You will then have to spend a lot of money buying a last minute ticket to your destination (or worse, home). They may also require you to pay for any flight legs you have already taken and, if that is in First Class, those will not be cheap, either.

Will this always happen? No, of course not. Nobody knows the odds of whether or not it will. You will find folks posting who have had success with it, no doubt (some of them may be genuine, some may have a vested interest in the business). The question is whether or not that is a risk you are willing to take to save that money. Go into it with your eyes open, is my advice.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 81
5. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

Think about the credibility (and the probability) of somebody joining TripAdvisor within 24 ours of your post, finding your thread in a relatively obscure, low traffic forum, and throwing up a rave review of a low volume third party, grey market company.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 53
6. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

And the fact she posted on the flyforless thread an hour later, glowingly endorsing the virtues of this company, with her "5 star" rating.

+1 GeoMedic

7. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, April 29, 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 307
8. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

I guess Mytravelo wrote on the forum.. The drawback of multi-tab browsing...

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 307
9. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

Back to the thread's topic, 100% with TravellingBritNY and GeoMedic on this one... If it is too good to be true, it is!

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 73
10. Re: has anyone used flybusinessforless.com?

Swissdiver, I never said that it was too good to be true at all. As long as people understand and agree ot take on the associated risks, it is exactly what it is.