We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

New York
reviews: 8
What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

Hi

What is the best way to travel to China from New York in terms of comfort and speed?

I use a wheelchair so can't move around cabin and think getting a Business Class seat might make things much easier for me. I cannot afford First Class but willing to save for Business instead of Economy for above reason.

Ultimate destination is Dalian, so can fly to Shanghai or Beijing, it doesn't matter.

I look forward to your advice.

Kevin

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
reviews: 30
1. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

There's no doubt that many of the experienced travellers come by here, but I feel you may get a faster response by posting this on the Air Travel forum. Goodluck.

New York
reviews: 8
2. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

Thanks much!

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 263
3. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

I would try to avoid to many connexions and chose a decent airline. So it could be EWR-PEK with UA89. Another option would be to fly via Seoul, Korea (3 JFK-ICN flights a day).

Lviv, Ukraine
reviews: 1
4. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

Cathay Pacific

5. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, April 21, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 504
6. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

Hi,

For direct flights - JFK - PEK on AirChina - 13hrs - business class for comfort

United Airlines also goes direct but my preference would be AirChina on this route.

Also consider using Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong - HKK to either PVG or PEK with DragonAir. Also look on www.skyscanner.net to see what routes & deals they have on offer.

For comfort & class Cathay Pacific offers the best.

Jaipur, India
7. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

Get the best flight deals and offers on New York to China air tickets only at Cleartrip.com. First flight leaves from Cheapest one way air fares for flights from New York to China.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 263
8. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

Well, the currency proposed on cleartrip.com (Indian Rupee, UAE Dirham, Omani Rial, Qatar Riyal, Bahraini Dinar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Saudi Riyal) won't help many users... Plus who is the contractual partner of any buyer? Not quite a good choice, it seems...

9. Re: What is the best way to fly from New York to China?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions