We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Class International

Bedfordshire
reviews: 8
Business Class International

Quoted £2500 today with Qatar London to Perth in business class in December. Seems too good to be true ?.... on their website its £1000 more ???? Help

11 replies to this topic
Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 263
1. Re: Business Class International

If it is on a third party website, it is probably to good to be true. Many topics in this forum are discussing this kind of issues.

London, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Business Class International

I can gaurantee this company can offer lower fares to Australia and beyond. The provide consilidates business and first class fares. Have used many times

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 263
3. Re: Business Class International

"The provide consilidates business and first class fares" which is forbidden by the T&C of most of the airlines. So the buyer can find himself without any valid ticket on the other side of the planet...

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 65
4. Re: Business Class International

The guarantee of someone who has no history here and provides no basis for the statements? Yeah, that's someone I'd trust implicitly!

London, United...
5. Re: Business Class International

I just want to check you are still convinced by this company - am about to book a ticket - but have a worry that they are not kosher - its for work and don't want to get stuck!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
6. Re: Business Class International

amy a: You should heed the warnings of Posts #1 and #4. Most of these 3rd party agents who claim low, low business fares barter/trade in frequent flier miles. You might get away with it, or you might be checking in at the airport and find out that the airline discovered this, and cancelled the ticket. Either way, it's a big gamble.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
7. Re: Business Class International

The airlines have fraud departments for a reason. Also you need to check to be sure that the quote wasn't for only one direction. There is no such thing as a consolidator for business and first class.

However, there is one company out there that has contracts for some of the third tier airlines that can provide some real discounts, but based on the initial description, you aren't dealing with them.

Edited: 8:36 am, June 30, 2014
8. Re: Business Class International

I am a member of staff at Business class International, we do not deal with air miles etc, and also UK based.

All of our airfares are fully protected through our ATOL license, this is visible on our website.

We also have significant previews on Trustpilot :https://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/businessclassinternational.co.uk

If you wish to contact me or any of my colleagues please do so tel : 01634 730641

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
reviews: 30
9. Re: Business Class International

Anyone can buy positive results on Trustpilot, it doesn't take a genius to do this. So that in itself isn't really an authentic endorsement.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
10. Re: Business Class International

KVE: After viewing the trustpilot rating for CheapoAir, I agree with you 100%.

Reply to: Business Class International
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions