We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accord "Loyalty" program ??

Dallas, Texas
Accord "Loyalty" program ??

Hi

Is it me or did you also have bad experience with the Accord Loyalty program Customer "Service"?

I've earned big number of points during the last 3 years...the 'Loyalty' concept, used NONE and now they have removed all points from my account because of no activity in the last 12 months! After multiple back and forth with customer service, I got NO CONSIDERATION at all, always same answer regarding commercial policy... why it is called "customer service"? I was always very polite wiht them but really had a bad experience with their customer service. Will for sure stop to go with Accord for my costly business trips!

Hope I'm the only one to face such a wall from Accord customer service!

Best regards

fabien

reviews: 18
21. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

Freddie Award of overbearing phone canvassers. A good service one tells one person. Bad servince one tells many many more. Shame on Accor for employing such tactics.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 42
22. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

>>>A good service one tells one person. Bad servince one tells many many more<<<

It makes it all the more interesting then, that the Freddie Award is one of the few industry endorsed programs whereby qualified and quantified feedback is considered in their assessment. So that theory could be considered a little inaccurate.

23. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

Not particularly when one has been subjected to rudeness, incompetence & conniving by an ACCOR team member.

Which begs the question: if you are infact an ACCOR team member : (

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
24. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

>>>Which begs the question: if you are infact an ACCOR team member<<<

Ah yes, when you don't receive a favorable reply, always resort to accusing them of working for the company. Feel free to continue this path, it is your own credibility you're diluting.

Not that it has any bearing, if you'd bothered to read the sequence of posts, it clearly shows that I'm not in favour of the program. But details isn't exactly your forte, so harm done.

Edited: 1:34 am, April 30, 2013
25. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

Possibly if you had replied in a non narcissistic way your reply would be warranted.

My standing is and I repeat: ACCOR blatantly contact innocent persons to badger, annoy, mis represent a programme, intimidate and willfully conduct themselves to be untrue, detrimental to there own brand by rudely HANGING UP on innocent persons who have calmly replied to the CONSTANT badgering and sell of the ACCOR card a simple 'not at this time'.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
26. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

>>>Possibly if you had replied in a non narcissistic way your reply would be warranted<<<

Oh I see.

You going to elaborate on your rant? Intimidate and misrepresent... Big allegations.

27. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

No, I would rather be in the glorious sunshine of Fiji. : )

White Beach...
Destination Expert
for Tasmania
reviews: 62
28. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

I'm a member of the Accor Loyalty programme here in Asia Pacific (Advantage Plus member). I also don't work for Accor but choose to be a member as its suits my needs. My membership was recently renewed and I was told on the phone while renewing that the points would remain valid if I stayed at least once in each 12 month period. I like it because here it combines the Advantage Plus benefits with the points. We get a free night plus heavy discounts in restaurants as well as the points which I understand accumulate to give me monetary discount in hotels. Loyalty means they want you to stay and it's understandable that if you don't stay form12 months you're not being loyal to their product!

Wentworth Falls...
reviews: 94
29. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

I was with Accor and switched to Hilton because of terrible customer service with problems with their programmes as well

30. Re: Accord "Loyalty" program ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions