We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly luxury 4 less

Fly luxury 4 less

Has anyone had a successful booking through flyl4l.com - business class cheap airfares?

26 replies to this topic
11. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, December 17, 2013

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
12. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

Why is this post even in the Business Travel forum. What business would allow such a booking?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 58
13. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

I tend to agree bk, it's borderline Bargain Travel stuff.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
14. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

Well, for that reason, I'm reporting the first post. If the OP wants to repost in Bargain Travel, they can...

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 87
15. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

You're going to report a post that is over a year old? Might want o leave it, given the other discussion.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
16. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

I understand this, but if someone can come by and necropost a year old post that has not had an additional comment for 8 months - then why give that person a forum? My point is to force that person to start a new thread.

17. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, May 02, 2014

Westerville, Ohio
18. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

I purchased a business class ticket from Incheon to SanFrancisco(to Chicago to Columbus OH) on March 31st. On June 3, I received a "confirmation" email stating that my ticket was cancelled by Air Canada. Air Canada told me that this travel agency cancelled the ticket. This company apologized to me and said a refund was to follow. It's July 10 today, and I still don't have my refund upwards of $2700.

What do I do next? Report this to the State of New York's Better Business Bureau? New York's Attorney General? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Edited: 8:22 am, July 10, 2014
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 87
19. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

So, you bought a ticket from an agency that sells tickets which go against the airlines terms and conditions, and it got cancelled (my bet would be that it was the airline, detecting that this was not a legitimate ticket).

What they are doing isn't illegal, so I doubt that the AG would get involved. I doubt that the BBB would be much help, either - I don't think there are many folks who pay attention to their ratings when buying a ticket. Heck, people won't even do a Google search on a company name before paying large sums of their hard-earned money to them. It's like the low price blinds them to everything else, or they assume that because it's on the internet it has to be legit....

My optimistic guess is that the company is taking more than a week to refund your money, and that you will get it eventually. My pessimistic guess is that you will never see the money again and, short of suing them, you can't do much.

Hanau, Germany
reviews: 25
20. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

Did you get the T&C's when you bought the ticket? I can't find them online that makes me very suspicious, there was a thread about one of those milage brokers a few weeks back and it said with the issuing of the ticket their part of the contract was fulfilled and you had to agree not to reverse the charges with your cc company, that person had the ticket cancelled by the airline also and lost the money.

Reply to: Fly luxury 4 less
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions