We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripit app

Oxford, United...
reviews: 151
Tripit app

Just got this for my Apple devices and it is outstanding. If you are a regular traveller or doing a complex journey this helps so much and I really recommend it.

It takes your booking confirmations, diarizes them, keeps all the info in one place and automatically updates new aspects of the journey.

I am about to go 4 countries in 6 weeks with multiple flights, hotels, hire cars etc and it has slotted the lot into one beautiful itinery.

I love it!

White Beach...
Destination Expert
for Tasmania
reviews: 62
11. Re: Tripit app

How well does it handle travel across time zones? I had all my travel plans neatly in google calendar last year only to discover when I got to my first destination, all the times had changed showing them all in local time but the actual event was stuck in my original time zone. I managed to change them all to reflect the actual time zone the event was taking place in (had to do this via pc as iPad couldn't do it) but there is still no option to show it on the calendar in local time (local to the event location). Someone asked me what time my flight landed in London and I couldn't tell them as I was in Brazil and at that stage hasn't figured out the time difference between the 2 as I'd come from Australia! Thank goodness for the Luddite paper backups I always carry!

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 73
12. Re: Tripit app

Tripit does the timezones fine, since it stores all times in local time, and doesn't do any time calculations. SO in a lot of ways it doesn't care what timezone you are in.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 307
13. Re: Tripit app

Well, I am not that a fan of the TripIt App. I much prefer the one I use for now many years, TravelTrackerPro:

www.silverwaresoftware.com/TravelTracker.html

It does everything I need. And it allows downloading itineraries from TripIt.com, hence allowing the use of plans@tripit.com. Just perfect!

Albany NY
reviews: 78
14. Re: Tripit app

I'm a real fan of TripIt. I have used it for domestic and foreign travel since it was first developed. I spend about 70 nights a year in hotels with all the associated travel, and like the organization this app gives my plans. It builds an agenda, along with maps, confirmation numbers, addresses, etc. I also like the fact I can have copies sent to my office and spouse. I use a stable of apps - Yelp, TripAdvisor, Glympse and Google Maps/Navigator - all on my Android. Has simplified my travel quite a bit.

15. Re: Tripit app

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 10, 2014