We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Visit?

Chicago
Where to Visit?

I'll be in Germany on business for 12 days early March and will have Friday afternoon through Sunday evening for a side trip.

Based on budget, air schedules, etc; I'm between Dublin, Vienna, Venice and Prague. Any suggestions?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
1. Re: Where to Visit?

Berlin. You should ask this on the Germany forum.

London, United...
reviews: 11
2. Re: Where to Visit?

Coming from Chicago, I expect you have probably seen more Irishmen in your time home, than you will in Dublin.

Given the choices you have provided I would opt for Prague. The one place I would say has the nicest and prettiest women and is also good value for money.

SYD-LON-MUC
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance, Richmond-upon-Thames, Bondi, Katoomba
reviews: 46
3. Re: Where to Visit?

I too would check out Prague. Maybe Vienna.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 161
4. Re: Where to Visit?

Explain more about what you're looking for in your side trip? History? Scenery? Relaxation? I love Rome. I just came back from Athens and Istanbul - but those flights would be longer. I've been to Dublin and really enjoyed it. Same goes for London. Amsterdam, Brussels, too. But, each city has a unique style and set of tourist attractions.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 457
5. Re: Where to Visit?

Another vote for Prague...

Gdansk, Poland
reviews: 2
6. Re: Where to Visit?

Hi,

You haven't mentioned in which town in Germany you are.

I suppose the Prague will be very nice place for a side trip.

Many interesting objects, good beer and Czech speciality "knedliczki".

Kind regards

Malgorzata

7. Re: Where to Visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, March 04, 2012
8. Re: Where to Visit?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:30 pm, March 04, 2012
9. Re: Where to Visit?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, May 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions