We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question about the goal of redress control Number

Algiers
question about the goal of redress control Number

email : smnlrb@hotmail.com

I have redress control number issued from DHS-TSA , but the airlines companies refuse me reservation and ticket.

I am asking on how can i process to get my ticket with my case

note : DHS-TRIP issued me the control number because i m in mess to enter usa with DOS .

Thanks

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 161
1. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

tsa.gov/travelers/customer/redress/index.shtm

Algiers
2. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

I thank you very much for your answer , unfortunately I stil don t understand very well , because DHS-TSA issued me redress control number in response to my

redress inquiry based on case below :

I m inadmissible to enter USA with the US Embassy which refuses me a visa to enter USA for business of justice , while I have case of judgment with us court against the us consul in person and being required me to appear at trial ,

MY QUESTION : Am I eligible to travel to USA with the redress control Number without visa . While the US Consul opposes to the us court s order and laws , Does the redress trip control number allows me to travel to usa and how can I process to buy my ticket ?

thanks

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
3. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

While you are asking a legal question on a public forum populated by non-legal professionals...

A redress number simply allows a person to distinguish themselves from another person of similar name who is on a no-fly, or other watch list.

It is *not* capable of replacing a visa.

4. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, November 14, 2011
5. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, November 15, 2011
Edited: 8:05 pm, November 15, 2011
Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
6. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

What has your complaint to do with this thread? If you want to vent post on the Air Forum.

7. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

Removed on: 8:05 pm, November 15, 2011
Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
8. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

OK, you should have either started your own thread by clicking on top Ask a question, but since it is not a business matter as such, an issue or a complaint against an airline is better addressed on Air Forum..and this is the link....

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
9. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

"Besides I want as many people as ;possible to read it."

Kelly... Tilly is being helpful. You tagged your post on to the end of somebody else's thread. Sort of like stapling a letter to your mother into the back of "The History of Polish Train Wistles" and putting it back in your book case. Ain't nobody gonna see it here.

Edited: 7:40 pm, November 15, 2011
Cockermouth, United...
10. Re: question about the goal of redress control Number

Oops sorry Tilly. My fault I am new at this game

Edited: 3:25 am, November 16, 2011
Get answers to your questions