We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business travel

usa
Business travel

Can anyone say me which is the best time to get cheap flight tickets for business travel,because according to my view our goal is too get cheap airlines tickets and the airlines goals to sell the tickets in a expensive manner. According to my wish buy your airline tickets just after midnight on Tuesdays, because when airlines want to push through a fare increase, marking up their basic prices across the board usually by $5 or $10, they often do that on Thursday night, then watch to see if competitors match and if the higher rates stick over the weekend. If competitors balk, prices can be rolled back by Monday morning. .

11. Re: Business travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, December 08, 2011
Auckland Region...
reviews: 79
12. Re: Business travel

what did i miss???????

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 36
13. Re: Business travel

Just a whole lot of self promotion...

14. Re: Business travel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, December 15, 2011
Minsk, Belarus
reviews: 5
15. Re: Business travel

The best thing is to know where to search, as a rule the Global Distributors Systems such as Amadeus have good price options because they buy in bulks. My company and many other companies that need to organize numerous business trips have Corporate Travel Agencies that have access to such search engines.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
16. Re: Business travel

I like to have little competitions with corporate travel agencies. I tell them if they can find a cheaper better route than I can, I will donate $50 to their favourite non-religious charity. In all the years, I've only had to pay out twice.

A lot depends on the efficiency and comfort of the business travel option you select. If you don't have a comfortable trip, with good connections, the first few days of your trip can be thrown off. When you travel to the other side of the world for a week, every day counts. The best plan is to understand how things work and what the options are. A talented assistant can only do so much as what looks good on paper might be torture to carry out.

17. Re: Business travel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, December 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions