We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best car rental loyalty programme

Port of Spain...
Best car rental loyalty programme

Can anyone suggest their top choices for rental car loyalty programmes - especially for business travel. I usually select a rental based on a combination of price and type of car - with some other factors at times. But i am getting tired of always waiting at counters. Any good experiences with rental car loyalty programmes that anyone can share to guide me which one to stick with? Thanks much.

Dallas, Texas
21. Re: Best car rental loyalty programme

I am a member of Hertz #1 Gold Club. I feel it is the best loyalty program because of the following reasons.

1. There is no queue. The stall number of your car will be listed next to your name on the Gold Club Member board.

2. Contract will be printed at the gate when you show your driver's license at the gate.

3. The best part is, I can earn Hertz points for each day of the rental ($1 = 1 point). I can use these points to get free rental for my vacations without restrictions.

Edited: 9:13 pm, February 27, 2013
22. Re: Best car rental loyalty programme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions