We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lufthansa business class service

reviews: 25
lufthansa business class service

We make yearly trips to Cairo and for the past three years taken the non-stop from JFK. But Delta has suspended this flight and this time we are using Continental FF in business/first class; our return flight of Cairo/Frankfurt/Dallas will be on Lufthansa. It appears that Lufthansa has 3 class flights and we will only qualify for business level. Since we loved the business class experience on the Delta flight, I am making mental notes and am wonder what to expect from Lufthansa regarding meals (remember economy class foods from 1999 and am not a fan of German foods of dark bread and cheese) and whether they will offer American movies, TV, etc. Using a bucket of miles to fly up front and hate to waste them on a less than enjoyable trip.

Sydney/Melbourne
reviews: 47
11. Re: lufthansa business class service

I flew Vancouver- London on LH business class recently. I know one trip is not enough to make a generalization, but on our flight the German passengers on board received much friendlier, prompter and better service than the rest of us. May have been the FA was having a bad day and may be an isolated incident but we were certainly made to feel somehow second rate.

Having flown across the Pacific on a QF 380 in Business class we may have just been spoiled ;)

Helsinki, Finland
12. Re: lufthansa business class service

Lufthansa is the best

Delray Beach...
reviews: 1
13. Re: lufthansa business class service

Lufthansa business class is an over all good experience. If you want pictures and a fine description: try this:

http://sevenstarsandstripes.com/airline.asp?pagetoshow=content/airline/Lufthansa/Lufthansa-Business-Class-2010/index&sl=&tts=Business+Class+%5B2010%5D+%2D+Lufthansa+%2D+

Regards

Martin, Denmark

reviews: 25
14. Re: lufthansa business class service

Thanks for all the input I have received. As it turns out, the only flight we will be taking on Lufthansa will be from Cairo to Frankfurt and will then take a Continental flight to the US. We are therefore hoping that the checked and carry on luggage policies will allow us sufficient free baggage allowance for what we are taking over from the US--two free checked bags at 50 lb. and 1+ carry on.

15. Re: lufthansa business class service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions