We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Mauritius

Australia
reviews: 5
Air Mauritius

I posted this in the Air Travel forum, but it received no replies. Upon reflection, perhaps it should have been placed here. Sorry about the 'double-post'. :)

I’m just wondering if anyone has flown Air Mauritius business class on their Airbus Industrie A340-300. Does anyone know if the MK business class seats recline to fully horizontal? They are marketed as ‘lie-flat’ but on some aircraft this is not necessarily the same as horizontal.

I’d also be grateful for any first-hand information on the standard of service, amenities and food in this class on MK – perhaps how it compares with, say, Qantas business class.

Many thanks in anticipation...

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: Air Mauritius

This link might be helpful: www.airlinequality.com/Forum/mauritius.htm

Also, I usually have good luck on flyertalk for questions like yours:

www.flyertalk.com/forum/search.php…

Last resort is to contact them: http://www.airmauritius.com/contactus.htm

Australia
reviews: 5
2. Re: Air Mauritius

Thanks for the reply and links bk. Really appreciate it. :)

Melbourne, Australia
3. Re: Air Mauritius

Is Air Mauritius more expensive from other airline companies?

Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
4. Re: Air Mauritius

Hi

We went on MK lat year and it was in business class. The seat do not recline fully but Qantas new A380 does. The seats are better on QF but the service is better on MK.

Hope this helps.

5. Re: Air Mauritius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions