We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suitable location for seminar

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 28
Suitable location for seminar

I am looking for a suitable location to hold a seminar for 25/30 people in Malaysia/Thailand/Indonesia in Oct or Nov 2011 for 3 nights and 2 days.

Easy flight access, not touristy but enough facilities to entertain in the evening. Participants are all from the region. Mid range budget

If anyone has used such a place recently I would be glad to hear your suggestions.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 181
1. Re: Suitable location for seminar

If you have not done it already, I would hop over to the local destination forum that you are interested in (ie. Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia) and ask there, as well.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 81
2. Re: Suitable location for seminar

I've had the best luck at the Traders hotel in KL. It is right next to the convention center and has decent rooms. Most significant companies would have corporate rates there. I'd also look at the Nusa Dua area in Bali. Jakarta is just too difficult to get around.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 605
3. Re: Suitable location for seminar

Hi,

We recently held a International conference at Holiday Inn at Bangkok = worked perfectly.

4. Re: Suitable location for seminar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions