We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Etihad Business Class

Kuching, Malaysia
reviews: 6
Etihad Business Class

Found a pretty good deal on Etihad Business Class SIN/MAN later this year and seriously thinking about taking it now.l Any feedback please on Etihad Business Class, have used Qatar and Emirates and Singapore previously. SIA too expensive and not too keen to have to use the Emirates 380.

11. Re: Etihad Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:01 am, October 20, 2011
Islamabad
reviews: 1
12. Re: Etihad Business Class

thanks for giving a good info. GeoMedic

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 7
13. Re: Etihad Business Class

We haven't flown with Etihad before and, after looking at their business class cabin photos, decided we'd use them for our next UK trip. This time, we also decided to use a travel agent (for a variety of reasons) and were lucky enough to be booking at the time there was a UK expo here in Sydney. Well, for an extra $1,000 each we have first class seats instead of business (a total of $8,500 odd each, including credit card fee, as opposed to $7,500 for business class). We do have one leg in business class though, as Etihad don't have a first class cabin for their flights from Abu Dhabi to Manchester, which is our destination. We'll be in first from Sydney to Abu Dhabi, business from Abu Dhabi to Manchester and then in first all the way home from London to Sydney :-) :-)

I'll post again after we return and give my thoughts on both business and first class. Am I excited? Is the Pope Catholic? :-)

Edited: 11:24 pm, December 19, 2011
Auckland Region...
reviews: 78
14. Re: Etihad Business Class

poor you having to fly mostly first! lol

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 7
15. Re: Etihad Business Class

Yes, I know, it'll be so hard after the first First Class leg, especially as Ethihad have now introduced really and truly proper chefs on their Sydney - Abu Dhabi flights for first class (and other places too, but it's only Sydney that concerns us lol) and according to the website, he'll come to your seat to discuss what you'd like to eat, how you'd like it cooked, etc, just as if you were in a restaurant. I hope they've got a nice bunch of peeled grapes waiting for us lol lol

Auckland Region...
reviews: 78
16. Re: Etihad Business Class

poor you, a personal chef! how are you going to cope with normal life afterwards!!!!!

17. Re: Etihad Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions