We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dial a flight-questionable company

London, United...
dial a flight-questionable company

I wish I had read this post before contacting Dial a flight. The staff are very flippant and most importantly, the flights are not cheaper. I say this because I was spoken to in a rude manner by one of their managers and lost £800. In short, they do not tell you upfront that you may loose all your money [I was told I could change my ticket]. When I tried to complain they ignored my emails, fobbed me off and when I finally spoke to someone who claimed to be their manager his response to me was "I have to run a business". He forgot that one of the rules of running a business is good customer service!! I later on contacted the airline and was told if I had come to them directly I would have been able to change my ticket...

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
11. Re: dial a flight-questionable company

While everybody has a first time post, it is extremely rare that a series of first time posters would come on to the forum, dig up a stale thread, and post a positive comment. This alone throws doubt on the company.

UK
reviews: 84
12. Re: dial a flight-questionable company

I agree, if these are genuine one-off posters they have done DAF a real disservice,as they look like shills posting for them and they would actively put me off using this company.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
13. Re: dial a flight-questionable company

I guess I wonder what this has to do with Business Travel? For my business travel, I am required to use a company-approved travel site.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
14. Re: dial a flight-questionable company

I agree. You pretty much have to be daft to use a third party site for business travel.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
15. Re: dial a flight-questionable company

Geo: For that reason, I reported this as "wrong forum" - also strange to see so many one-time first posters in the Business Travel forum ;)

london
reviews: 17
16. Re: dial a flight-questionable company

I would totally agree with you, the staff lack professionalism, customer care skills, bust equally importantly common sense. I am dealing with a situation where they took full payment for a flight after only being authorised to take a deposit of £100.

The tapes that would prove what I said have conveniently gone missing and they are hiding behind the fact that they sent an email which would A. not actually seen by me, and I was not expecting a flight confirmation, and b. only served to confirm the error, which is that they took money they were not authorised to take. I since had ridiculous conversation with the group sales manager Tim Denby, who was more of a politician in the way he skillfiully avoided admitting any culpability, and convinced me, that never again, so long as I need to get on a plane, will I ever look to dialafight as 3rd party booker.

I have been using them since 2009, and am disgusted that they would treat a long standing customer with such disdain, whilst hiding behind the fact that they convenienetly don't have phone records.

As it stands both myself and the card holder no exactly what took place, whilst dialaflights response is that " they can't remember what happenned", and try and charge me stupid amounts of money to fix there mistake. I'm disgusted, never again!

Get answers to your questions