We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

south Goa

london
south Goa

Hi, am thinking of going to south Goa in March 2011, can anyone tell me if the thats a good time to go? and the best area to stay? a good beach is very important, a few places to walk to/eat at. A good standard hotel? Any info very welcome!

1. Re: south Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, August 04, 2010
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
2. Re: south Goa

Kaz... this is Business Travel. You'll be better off if you post in the Goa forum. I'd also recommend reading through several of the threads before posting your question as you may find the answer already there.

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 158
3. Re: south Goa

Are you going there on business? Read on or post on India Forum/Goa

…indiatimes.com/Goa-Allegretto/entry/south-g…

LA
4. Re: south Goa

Hello,

You can also check this official site of the goa tourism

http://www.goa-tourism.com/

Hope you have a happy trip.

5. Re: south Goa

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:10 am, September 03, 2010
sutton surrey
reviews: 1
6. Re: south Goa

Hi

i am also there late feb to early march i think all the beachs are good on this

occasion i am using benaulim as a base the other reviews seem fine

Kuwait
reviews: 21
7. Re: south Goa

Okay so this is totally late, but should anyone else google the same question at least they'll find an answer here.

Majorda is my suggestion. Its close to Verna which is the industrial area, its just about equidistant from Palolem (where you've got Silent Noise parties or chilled out coco shacks) and from the partying bustle of Up North. You have alot to do in a radius of 10 kms from shacks to Milsim Goa or GoKarting or driving/ riding 10 minutes to Margao city and checking out the local markets. Hope that helps!

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 40
8. Re: south Goa

Is there a good reason somebody dug up an antique topic, on the business travel forum, to add comments regarding recreational options in Goa?

SWT

9. Re: south Goa

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, March 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions