We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling To Maryland USA

Dresden, Ohio
Traveling To Maryland USA

Hello, I do not do a lot of traveling and was wondering if I could ask you all a question. I am looking to go to Maryland, anywhere in the state. The business I am promoting allows me to work anywhere in the state, so it does not matter where I locate myself. I was wondering if any of you know any place that i could stay for a period of 30 to 90 days cheap. I do not have much money and I am looking for something nice but cheap. My friend used to work as an electrician, and he used to stay at peoples houses that opened up for travelers like him, but I do not know where to locate those people that will take people in for the period of time. He he has passed away, so I can not ask him. Anyways, if you would know of a place I can stay that would be great. My budget is around 500.00 a month. Any help would be great, please email me directly if you have any advice.

Thanks

Roger Bice

bicebiz@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

1. Re: Traveling To Maryland USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions