We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay nice but cheap around Houston?

Beaumont
Where to stay nice but cheap around Houston?

Conference is in the Hilton westchace but to expensive any ideas? My stay will be for 9 days in May.

Texas
reviews: 141
1. Re: Where to stay nice but cheap around Houston?

Homewood Suites has a place just down the road. Check it out.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
2. Re: Where to stay nice but cheap around Houston?

There is a courtyard just down the street (walkable) but I have stayed a block or so to the west off of Beltway 8 at the Farfield Inn. It was clean, confortable, included internet. It is 125 a night.

Trying to save more money and renting a car? Beware that Houston airports charge one of the highest surcharge fees in the country. Sometimes it is worth it to take the bus to downtown and pick up your car there without the huge airport tax.

Milwaukee
reviews: 1
3. Re: Where to stay nice but cheap around Houston?

Hi,

A good idea is to find the actual location of a good hotel nearby that you think is good. Then when you know the address go to hotels.com at the discount section:

www.dpbolvw.net/h9115biroiq58AFC7B6576A9A7CC

and book your hotel there. Why? because Hotels.com hides the identity of the hotels, but charges less, often they are last minute rooms of really nice hotels. Once I stayed at the Sheraton in Toronto for like 70 bucks CAD!!! try it, the worst that happends is that you find something better. Good luck!

4. Re: Where to stay nice but cheap around Houston?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, November 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions