We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

New Delhi, India
reviews: 1
Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

Hello Travelers,

I am Landing in Bangkok on 12th Sep and would be heading to Pattaya for 3 nights and then be back in Bangkok for rest of 2 nites.

Is there anyone whose itinerary suits with me. Let me know!

Thanks

Abhi

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 3,351
1. Re: Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

Hello Abhi V

Welcome to the Solo Travel forum.

This particular forum is actually for sharing ideas, suggestions, techniques and strategies for how to travel on a solo basis and not a meeting ground for travellers to find companionship.

The good news is the Thailand is very much a friendly place. I suspect you'll have no trouble meeting up with people when in Bangkok or Pattaya. Just visit a bar or two and strike up conversation about the cricket, rugby or football match being played on the big screen. That is all it take. Best regard to your travel to Thailand.

New Delhi, India
reviews: 1
2. Re: Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

Thanks BradJill. Much appreciated.

3. Re: Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:45 pm, September 19, 2013
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 181
4. Re: Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

kool51: I've responded to you before and it is you who is incorrect. The Solo Travel forum has an FAQ and purpose which was set up by TripAdvisor. BradJill is only repeating and enforcing those principles. If you'd like to read them, they are here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12357-k2413340…

I'm reporting your post as harassment and personal attack. Bye, bye.

5. Re: Solo Traveller to Pattaya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 21, 2014