We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best single ski holiday options

Cardiff, United...
Best single ski holiday options

Hi all,

I am about to book my first solo holiday and have decided to go skiing; been once before quite a few years ago so class myself asa beginner.

I'm quite daunted by the choice of operators and mixed reviews on solo travel experiences for some tour operators so your help would be appreciated.

My criteria is to be in a group of the same skiing ability (i.e.not very good!) with a room of my own, ideally a chalet or hotel, ski lessons and a similar age group (mid 40's) or mixed.

Has anyone else had any experience that would help me with my choice?

Thanks very much!

S

Edited: 9:47 am, January 13, 2011
13 replies to this topic
Warwick, United...
reviews: 6
11. Re: Best single ski holiday options

Mark Warner do same sex share options with no supplement plus social table for single travellers at dinner - great way to meet people and always someone to ski with

Melbourne, Australia
12. Re: Best single ski holiday options

Hi , thanks for interesting suggestions , I'm planing to go skiing in Queenstown , NZ on my own. Any suggestions on finding a small group to ski with or good instructor .?

2 years ago I went to Chamonix and it was easy to find an instructor who knew all mountains but I can't find it on the web in NZ . Thank you , Elena

Solihull, England...
reviews: 8
13. Re: Best single ski holiday options

Hi my husband is desperate to go skiing. I do not ski anymore due to bad back. Is there anyone going in Feb from Birmingham area as a group etc he could join. He is a young 67 and can keep up with the best of them skiing or après - desperate wife

Reply to: Best single ski holiday options
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted