We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

houston
reviews: 1
Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

I'm turning 30 in November and want to go on a trip but no one can go with me, so I'm going to go by myself but with a group. Has anyone been on a trip solo but with other solo travelers? What was your experience was like?

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 23
1. Re: Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

Where do you want to go? For how long? What are your interests?

Are you looking for a singles group or a tour that simply includes solo travellers?

And with the greatest respect, would your 30th birthday not be a good time to stretch your wings and try a genuinely solo trip?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 181
2. Re: Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

I agree; unless you want to pay a premium or have a special request or need, most arrangements can be made by yourself and you can save $$$.

houston
reviews: 1
3. Re: Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

I've already BEEN on a solo trip. I ended up signing with a tour company that I found, so, thanks.

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

You can do some private tours through-out Colorado with your perssonal tour guide/driver. It's not the cheapest way to go, but the most personal and flexible, you also get to choose what you want to visit, when, you can change your mind in the middle of it if there's something you don't like, etc.

Here's the website for you to check out: http://www.costourguide.com

5. Re: Solo/single travel companies? Can anyone rec a good one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 26, 2011