We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica

Coral Springs...
reviews: 17
Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica

We are planning a cruise on the Sea Spirit Nov. 2014. It starts in Ushuaia, Argentina and goes to the Falkland Islands, South Georgia, South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula. Has anyone done this trip and I'd like to hear recommendations on this ship.

Stanley, Falkland...
reviews: 53
1. Re: Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica

Hi Caryn,

Good decision. More information can be found under the panel on the right "Top Questions.....", and the Cruise Critic forum has reviews of ships/cruises.

I think you'll find specific questions encourage better replies. What is it you want to really know before you book?

Also, you can use the SEARCH button, just above. (Sort the answers by Date, rather than relevance, for recent answers).

Let me know if you want to know where the penguins are in the Falklands...... :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 29
2. Re: Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica

I havent been on the Sea Spirit but my friends work on board for most of the year in the southern and northern polar seasons and love the ship.

My first trip was Ushuaia to Falklands via Sth Sandwich and Sth Georgia.

The wildlife on Sth Georgia will take your breath away. As will the sheer stunning beauty of the landscape and the history.

Falklands - sadly my experience was short as we arrived in a storm and were taken via long zodiac straight to shore and straight to airport. So as yet I have no real opinion of FI - but this will be rectified in February!

3. Re: Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 05, 2014