We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FRIO cooling case for traveling with medication

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
reviews: 178
FRIO cooling case for traveling with medication

I am trying to buy one but there is no mention of size. I need a bag to take some medication

Capsuls in a glass bottle and I wonder what size should I buy. I need to refrigirate the meds for

24-36 hours and I understand this bag would do the job.

2 replies to this topic
Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 208
1. Re: FRIO cooling case for traveling with medication

Hi Betina, You might look at these web sites. This one offers some photos of the Frio "Wallet Size" case. I think you can get an idea of the size because there are other objects in the photo to establish size. .amazon.com/FRIO-Insulin-Cooling-Wallet-Large/dp/B0002262DA

The following site has the actual dimensions of each size of the Frio wallter, so it should permit you to order the size that works best for you. www.readycareco.com/splashpage_frio.htm

I do not need to keep any current medication cool, but most of the reviews of this product seem to reflect a high level of satisfaction. Some people claim it works up to three and four days.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
reviews: 178
2. Re: FRIO cooling case for traveling with medication

Thank you Busy-retired. I did look into those links and decided to go for it as one says. I ordered the larger case I hope its not too small nor too big. Three to four days keeping my stuff cool would be excellent for my purposes.

Reply to: FRIO cooling case for traveling with medication
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted