We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rer Paris

Redington Shores...
reviews: 7
Rer Paris

Does anyone know if Rer stations near Odeon/Michael are able to be entered/exited easily by one w a slight disability?

Essex
reviews: 71
1. Re: Rer Paris

I would say that depends on the mobility issue that you have.

If you are prepared to reveal all, then the Paris forum folk really are the best placed to answer your question, ask there....

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187147-i14-Pari…

Redington Shores...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Rer Paris

I am hoping to be ABLE to take a Rer line fm CDG DIRECTLY to a stop near 15, rue l'Ancienne Comedie, Paris 6e WITHOUT encountering stairs. My pal had back surgery and cannot climb them. IS THIS POSSIBLE? If so, which line do I choose and where do I buy tix with a credit card since I'll have no Euros yet? I'd really like to avoid taxis as it will be rush hour Into the city of light! If I can get reasonably close to the apt address, we can get a taxi fm the Rer station that has an escalator without getting stuck too long in traffic hopefully. What does everyone think of this plan?

By the way, how do I address a question to an individual who posts here often?

Edited: 8:28 pm, September 20, 2013
Essex
3. Re: Rer Paris

Please do not SHOUT!

It is really unnecessary, and somewhat rude.

The people best placed to answer your question, are the Paris experts on the Paris forum. I have linked you to that forum in post #1, just click on the blue hypertext, and repost your question. There are many who know the foibles of the RER and Metro....

However, if your friend has trouble with stairs, you may find it is best just to take a taxi from the Airport. If you do this, find the official taxi rank, do not be persuaded to take a "so-called taxi" from any of the touts within the Airport.

Who do you want to "question" on the forum? Either post a thread with a title like "question about X, person Y, can you help". Or send them a Private message.

Essex
4. Re: Rer Paris

Oh, I see you already know the paris forum, and have made several posts there anyway, over a couple of years.

But i also see you have not ever started a thread of your own asking the questions you ask here.

Lurking and doing a paris forum search, may find, for you, the answers you seek, however, asking direct, often gives the best answers.

Forget looking for a "door to door" shuttle service though, the proper Paris taxis are the way to go.

5. Re: Rer Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 07, 2014