We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

Hey there,

I have mobility issues, and me and my husband would like to travel from London to Paris via the Eurostar chunnel train. I've checked the station's website, but can't seem to find any info on accessibility accommodations.

Does anyone out there have any experience with the above stations/train?

I'd appreciate any input on this.

Thank you!!

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Destination Expert
for Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

Check the Eurostar site. t has amazing amounts of access information, including phots of entrances etc, for all the stations they use.

Essex
Level Contributor
22,835 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

You might also find some useful information here...

tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/…1167.aspx

If you need assistance, ramps for getting on and off trains etc, then it seems that you will need to organise this ahead of time....

London, England
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
65 reviews
3. Re: accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

If you are traveling on Eurostar they have a special needs desk opposite the entrance to the Eurostar platforms. They also have special discounts for wheelchair users. As already mentioned, you need to check their website.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
4. Re: accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

You cannot book assistance on Eurostar ahead of travel. They ask you to turn up earlier than the 30 minutes check in and then ask for the assistance. What they can offer is detailed on their website.

5. Re: accessibilty in St. Pancras station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions