We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insurance

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 122
Insurance

Just wanted to post that in searching long and hard with many negative results for holiday insurance on behalf of my elderly Mum (90 years old) who has medical issues, I decided to check out this forum and found a recommendation for Goodtogoinsurance. I did an online quotation request and got the best price and cover than anywhere else. Needless to say we've gone with them. Hope this helps others.

Goodtogoinsurance.com

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 634
1. Re: Insurance

good to know.My mother is nearly 86 with several medical problems , but she just won't travel abroad now,just finds all the hassle not worth it.

My sisters are taking her to Blackpool in a couple of months............. good luck to them is all I can say.

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 122
2. Re: Insurance

Unclegus, we took my mum on a cruise from Southampton for her 90th birthday last year, she now has the travel bug. Sadly flying is just out of the question for her these days or goodness knows where she would be taking us!!

3. Re: Insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 21, 2014