We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where and what for a NYC Pre-Cruise stay

NEBRASKA
reviews: 12
Where and what for a NYC Pre-Cruise stay

Wondering if anyone has a good idea of where to stay, what to see/do in New York City. We are booked on the Sept 12 Holland America line, New England/Canada, and would like to fly in on Tuesday 9/10. We have no idea what area would be best for such a short stay, but would like to go to the Twin Towers on 9/11. The package through Holland America seems very expensive. I travel with a GO GO Elite Traveler. hanks for the Help

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 37
1. Re: Where and what for a NYC Pre-Cruise stay

Hi HC ~

As well as potential ideas coming on this forum, I would suggest you post this where to stay, what to see and do question on the New York City forum. The link is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60763-i5-New_York…

Mention your disability needs as well in order to get the best tips for your needs.

2. Re: Where and what for a NYC Pre-Cruise stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 03, 2014