We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting medication through customs (Chile)

Holtwood...
getting medication through customs (Chile)

I have a liquid prescription medication, will it be a pain to get through customs and airport security? I'm going to Chile, if that makes a difference..I can't seem to find any info on this.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 5
1. Re: getting medication through customs (Chile)

Hi

We have to bring liquid medication when we travel and so far it hasn't been a problem once we bring the actual prescription with us. We always bring in it our carry on luggage and draw their attention to it ourselves as we're going through, along with the prescription. So far no problems. Haven't tried Chile though.

2. Re: getting medication through customs (Chile)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 25, 2014