We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is this doable in one day from cruise ship as a private tour

London, United...
reviews: 1
is this doable in one day from cruise ship as a private tour

Meet at the ship, maybe 8.00 am?

Highlights, drive through the historical sites and places of interest, bridges, monuments, squares; palaces, churches, Peters log cabin and the Neva river with some quick photo stops. The usual tourist type descriptive tour :)

Peter and Paul Fortress with inside visit to Peter & Paul Cathedral

Visit to the Pushkin Apartment Museum

Lunch time coffee and Cake at Literary Cafe on Nevsky Prospect.

Travel to Tsars Village (Tsarskoe Selo)

Inside visit Catherine Palace including Amber Room and highlights perhaps short garden visit?

Travel back to the ship

Thank you for any thoughts :)

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
reviews: 99
1. Re: is this doable in one day from cruise ship as a private tour

I see you have already posted the question on the St Petersburg forum which is the more appropriate location especially since you don't mention any disabilities which might have an impact on your ability to do the tour

London, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: is this doable in one day from cruise ship as a private tour

I do have disabilities, thats why I had been reading the forum but I did make a mistake putting the question on here. I apologise but don't know how to remove it.

3. Re: is this doable in one day from cruise ship as a private tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 16, 2014