We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday in Gran Canaria with someone with schizophrenia

London, United...
Holiday in Gran Canaria with someone with schizophrenia

I am hoping to go to Gran Canaria for a week with a family member (adult) who has schizophrenia. The illness is well controlled with medication so he is quite stable. I would be grateful for a recommendation for a quiet resort, and a quiet, comfortable, reasonably priced hotel with a pool, close to the sea. The trip would probably be in February or March, and there would be 3, maybe 4 in our party.

reviews: 2
1. Re: Holiday in Gran Canaria with someone with schizophrenia

Try the Cordial Playa hotel in Puerto Mogan, I've been there the last 3 holidays 2011 - 2013 and it is a delightful resort and hotel for someone who needs a relaxing and quiet hols. It is a walk to the beach and only a few restaurants along the front, but I would strongly recommend it! Best wishes x

London, United...
2. Re: Holiday in Gran Canaria with someone with schizophrenia

Thank you very much for your helpful reply.

3. Re: Holiday in Gran Canaria with someone with schizophrenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 18, 2014