We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter

Nottingham, United...
Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter

I am going to Thessaloniki in February with my partner and we need to hire a Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter. Where can we hire one from?

London, England
reviews: 60
1. Re: Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter

Wheelchairs can be hired FOC from the red Cross in the UK and there are lots of places where you can hire mobility scooters, just do a search on the internet. Airlines will carry them FOC, but there are size and weight limits on the scooters.

Alternatively, put your question on the appropriate forum and somebody may be able to advise you if they can be rented locally.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 68
2. Re: Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter

Hi Oakland123;

The Thessaloniki forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g189473-i965-Thessa…

Best Regards

3. Re: Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 19, 2013