We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desperate 2 hire Electric Wheelchair for Disney-Paris

Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 21
Desperate 2 hire Electric Wheelchair for Disney-Paris

Hi there Everyone not long until Christmas.

Hi my name is Debs, i am 44.

we are going to DIsneyland Paris in Jan, i would like to know of any companies who hire either Electric Wheelchairs/Powered ones out for 3 days please.

I have been looking at only one which is Saga, just waiting for some prices.

Does anyone know of any, i would be so grateful.

I suffer with severe chronic pain in my back, into both of my legs, also have Plantar Fasciitis, which is pain under the souls of both feet, i use bandage and plasters, foot gels to be able to walk.

I also had 2 operations last year to try and relieve some of the pain under my feet.

I am going on 1st jan 2013 and coming back on 4th Jan 2013.

Going by Eurostar from Ashford, was thinking of taking one, most of them are too heavy to lift upon the train, as i wont be able to the lifting.

I AM SO DESPERATE TO HIRE, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY COMPANIES I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.

KIND REGARDS

DEBBIE,

London, England
reviews: 61
1. Re: Desperate 2 hire Electric Wheelchair for Disney-Paris

On Eurostar they have spaces for wheelchair users. They also offer a discount. I booked wheelchair assistance to get on/off the train last year as I can't walk long distances and they were very helpful. They will be able to provide somebody to help you.

Do Disney not have wheelchairs or scooters to borrow at the park?

Put your question on the Paris forum as I am sure you will get more of a response.

Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 21
2. Re: Desperate 2 hire Electric Wheelchair for Disney-Paris

Hi there thanks for coming back to me.

Disney do manual ones for 12 euros a day, and 105 deposit.

I would like a electric one as u have your own freedom dont you. just a little bit anyway?

i will go on paris site many thanks for answering

debs

have a good christmas and happy new year, love debs

London, England
reviews: 61
3. Re: Desperate 2 hire Electric Wheelchair for Disney-Paris

I know that in France many pharmacies rent out manual wheelchairs, but I don't know about powered chairs. When we went to Provence last year I had contacted the local tourist board and they sent me details of where to get one where we were staying.

It was only 20 Euros for the week. I hope you manage to get one organised.

4. Re: Desperate 2 hire Electric Wheelchair for Disney-Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 14, 2013