We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair Tandem Bikes in Europe & UK

Brighton, United...
reviews: 1
Wheelchair Tandem Bikes in Europe & UK

I have recently compiled this list of where to hire a wheelchair bike in the UK wheelchairaccesstravel.com/wheelchair-tandem… I would love to extend this list to the whole of Europe. Can anyone recommend places to hire adapted cycles in other European countries? Or can you add to the UK list? Especially places near to a car free cycle path or similar for safe riding.

North East England
reviews: 15
1. Re: Wheelchair Tandem Bikes in Europe & UK

Brilliant idea but sadly I have no suggestions as here in Hull that's not an option.

Brighton, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Wheelchair Tandem Bikes in Europe & UK

Thanks for your reply. I've been looking at the CTC website and theres a couple of options in Hull and Cleethorpes but not sure of the details, although looks like they have many types of adapted bikes. If you ever try them would love any feedback.

thisiseastpark.weebly.com/cycling-scheme.html

ctc.org.uk/map-feature/east-park-inclusive-c…

ctc.org.uk/map-feature/cleethorpes-leisure-c…

3. Re: Wheelchair Tandem Bikes in Europe & UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 03, 2013