We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Insurance

Gosford, Australia
reviews: 12
Travel Insurance

My husband takes warfarin and we can't get travel insurance for him - has anyone (who take warfarin) had any success at getting travel insurance.

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 208
1. Re: Travel Insurance

Have you tried insuremytrip.com? I believe that is the company we used in 2010 when I was traveling while taking warfarin. I believe we had to pay an extra premium because of the dangers of using that medication, but we were able to get travel insurance.

Newcastle nsw
2. Re: Travel Insurance

I am considering an excellent quote from Insure and Go. My wife and I are 76 and 78 and are travelling to Vanuatu in June. Has anybody had experience with making a claim with this company, or can anybody recommend a reliable and reasonably priced insurance company?

3. Re: Travel Insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 24, 2014