We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

90 year old with mobility problems on a boat in Scarborough!

South Yorkshire
reviews: 12
90 year old with mobility problems on a boat in Scarborough!

My Father wanted to celebrate his 90th with a boat trip from Scarborough Harbour and we were lucky to find The Regal Lady and her crew. Two members of the crew very carefully helped him onto and off the boat with great care and when he needed the loo (down some stairs in choppy waters) the same men almost carried him there and back. The Captain was a delight, took time to talk to my Father and his chat about Scarborough and its history was informative, amusing and, most important of all, very easy to understand and hear, unlike some guided tours! We cannot recommend this boat trip too highly!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
1. Re: 90 year old with mobility problems on a boat in Scarborough!

Hi MadgeFi;

Thanks for posting about your experience !

I would suggets posting this on the Scarborough forum as well, so that more people will know about the great service you and your family received. That forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g190744-i1500-Scarb…

Best Regards

2. Re: 90 year old with mobility problems on a boat in Scarborough!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 05, 2013