We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portable Oxygen Concentrator rental in Germany

Santa Barbara...
Portable Oxygen Concentrator rental in Germany

My son will be traveling with me to Germany next month. He need oxygen at night. I would like to know where in Stuttgart I can rent such a device for 2 weeks.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 64
1. Re: Portable Oxygen Concentrator rental in Germany

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Herman;

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Stuttgart forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g187291-i826-Stuttg…

I would suggest posting your query on that forum as well.

Best Regards

London, United...
2. Re: Portable Oxygen Concentrator rental in Germany

Hi, I hope you did find a solution otherwise there is a company called OxygenWorldwide who arranges medical oxygen in more than 100 countries as I understand. Perhaps they can help you. regards Sarah.

Phoenix, Arizona
3. Re: Portable Oxygen Concentrator rental in Germany

I will be traveling overseas to Germany. I need information on oxygen concentrators for rent. I will be staying with my son & daughter-in-law in 67727 Lohnsfeld.

My e-mail: Lajiefa@msn.com

4. Re: Portable Oxygen Concentrator rental in Germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 15, 2013