We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A slight change to the title?

Gig Harbor...
reviews: 100
A slight change to the title?

I realize this is a new forum, not much going on here - but the "Traveling with Disabilities" is buried under everything else that is broken down. For instance: all others don't start with Travel (it's a bit redundant) - Romance Travel, Single Travelers, etc.....

All the links that CW is collecting is fantastic!

I would really like to see it in a better spot on the listings.

Although in general the information gets asked often on our forums, it's still a misplaced Forum title.

Connecticut Yankee
reviews: 9
1. Re: A slight change to the title?

Initially, I did think the name of this forum was fine, but in an attempt to 'bump' it up a bit alphabetically, I came up with:

<<<< Accessible Travel Forum: Traveling with Disabilities >>>>

Would this put the forum 'first' in line on that long list of TA forums?

I think this forum thread should be part of a Sticky or FAQ for each TA forum and be more prominently displayed.

Washington DC...
reviews: 215
2. Re: A slight change to the title?

I think that's a good idea--moving it up.

Connecticut Yankee
reviews: 9
3. Re: A slight change to the title?

Hi there: We have another discussion going on the "Feedback Forum" regarding this issue if you wanted to check over there as well.

4. Re: A slight change to the title?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 19, 2009