We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

complete travel solutions or A1 travel? ?

complete travel solutions or A1 travel? ?

Hi all... I wonder if anyone used the above agents recently? We just decided to book last second holidays to ibiza and looking to departure within next couple days...the most promising offers all inclusive I could find are with the above agents. ... we're a bit worried as it will be our first last minute deal so any opinion would be muchly appreciate.... thanks in advance ;-)

2 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 13
1. Re: complete travel solutions or A1 travel? ?

Here is a recent thread on A1 travel tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12290-k4493122…

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: complete travel solutions or A1 travel? ?

If you're talking about Complete Travel Solutions - Australia- I can tell you they're hopeless. They recently organised a China tour for St Peters college in Brisbane. This had been planned and paid for many months in advance for 30 students and a trip of a lifetime. On the afternoon of the day scheduled to leave, they realised they had booked a different date from the itinerary. In a mad rush on the afternoon when they should have been organising for a trip to the airport, everything had to be rescheduled. Many parents - including us - decided to cancel rather than lose days we had paid for and have all tours rebooked. Absolute incompetence. Should have been checked and rechecked weeks before departure. Wouldn't trust them with the simplest trip.

Reply to: complete travel solutions or A1 travel? ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted