We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

Temecula, California
Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

Has anyone used Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations? We received a call with an incredible offer. We would like to know if anyone has used them and had a great experience?

46 replies to this topic
reviews: 8
1. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

I received a call as well the offer seemed too good?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
2. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

You received unsolicited calls? Like a telemarketer type call? That does not sound good.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 2
3. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

They are crooks. I was told I have 24 hours to cancel. They do not answer their phones. Could not get them to call me back until I left a threatening message. Even then, they disputed my claim that the person selling it to me said I had 24 hours to cancel. Very, very nasty to me on the phone. Hopefully we'll get our money back, but I feel like such an idiot for being victimized this way.

Temecula, California
4. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

Did you dispute it with your credit card company? I had a local travel agent check it out and she checked with a manager of the Dreams location they advertise in Cabo who confirmed it was fraud and said they are going to take legal action against them.

I am getting no answer so I am calling my credit card company now.

We have received unsolicited calls before and received amazing vacations for next to nothing by just listening to a time share presentation. But those calls were from Marriott or another known brand.

Dallas
reviews: 17
5. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

Let's see, I think I heard this somewhere, "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is...."

Duncansville...
6. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

got the call tonight.The hook was a dream vacation for $800 at "sandals" with a 3 year expiration. told them I want to eat dinner and I would call them tommorrow. was told by telemarketer that deal was only tonight and would not be available tommorrow. I politely told them it was my loss and thanked them. Its a scam!

Dallas, Texas
7. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

+1 on crooks. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE. They told us they were affiliated with Marriott (with which we have taken vacations before). Said we had 24 hours to cancel. When we called to cancel, they said "no refunds". Dispute pending with credit card company. Little trick they pull is to send email information, including an Adobe receipt for you to electronically sign. After reading the fine print, we decided it wasn't for us and did not electronically sign the receipt. DON"T DO IT

Temecula, California
8. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

I think you will find this interesting. Notice how long you have to get a refund.

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/main/8140f2cf06fc01b785256cc900693171!OpenDocument

Edited: 4:33 pm, June 11, 2013
Dallas, Texas
9. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

Thank you, Bonnie, for the link. It will be helpful in case Citibank wants to give us grief on the charge dispute. Thankfully, we have no indication that it will be a problem. The kicker is that even after having to do the "dance" to cancel the next day, the rude and arrogant people called again last night.

Dallas, Texas
10. Re: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations

Got ANOTHER call from them today. This time they said they were affiliated with RCI. It wasn't until I asked them for their website (resortswholesale.com) at the beginning of the call that I realized it was the same people out of Orlando. Save yourself time by asking some pointed questions before they get into their script.

Reply to: Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted