We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunsave.com.

Jersey ci
reviews: 37
Sunsave.com.

Has anybody had any experience with Sunsave.com?? Just looked at a holiday to Turkey and this sight has come up switch good price!

30 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 58
1. Re: Sunsave.com.

"Switch good price"

I'm glad to hear it, let's hope the above isn't a preview of things to come, just an unfortunate choice of words.

Safe travels.

Jersey ci
2. Re: Sunsave.com.

Should have been *such* a good price!! KVE1005, your post wasn't very helpful!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 58
3. Re: Sunsave.com.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1-i12290-k3914…

London, United...
reviews: 6
4. Re: Sunsave.com.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12334-k52898…

London, United...
reviews: 6
5. Re: Sunsave.com.

sunsave are not even members of abta or atol if the company goes bust you will have no protection and could lose everything.

From what I can see of this company they are part of icelolly.com a price comparison site with about 30 different trading names.

Shoron the next time you book a holiday please do a little bit of research first before booking people on this forum will be happy to offer advice.

Good luck with your holiday I hope it all goes well for you.

Jersey ci
6. Re: Sunsave.com.

Thank you! Looked at the links all extremely helpful. Tony C haven't booked with them thankfully, wanted to get some feed back first. Sounds like I was right to! Thanks again.

Edited: 5:25 pm, April 10, 2013
Mansfield, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Sunsave.com.

Hi,

Do not book with this company, we booked online for 4 adults and were given a choice of double superior or room superior, we opted for double superior (thinking double meant for 2) we received a confirmation call and paid a deposit only to discover that all 4 adults had been booked into one double superior !

I queried this and was told that you cannot specify online how many rooms you need and if you do not mention during the confirmation call that you would like 2 rooms then you only get one room.

I explained that the holiday was for 3 male adults and 1 female only to be told that we can amend the rooms at a cost of £396 !

Still battling with it now :( Any advice would be appreciated

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 63
8. Re: Sunsave.com.

My advice: don't assume

Edinburgh
reviews: 19
9. Re: Sunsave.com.

This is a first - I have seriously just been asked for my online bank account PASSWORD by a sunsave.com operative who seemed to think I was being unreasonable in not providing it! Her comment - "we dispose of it instantly" - my question what, the password, or the money in my account!??

reading
reviews: 2
10. Re: Sunsave.com.

it seems after looking at your vast array of complaints and posts that you seem to enjoy slating the holiday companies more then the actual holiday. Here is an idea why dont you stop using them if they cause you so much distress and book direct? It is so unfortunate that you dont realise the knock on effect of your words however im sure you have heard of the boy who cried wolf? Regards

Reply to: Sunsave.com.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted