We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currency in Agoda.com Which Currency to Choose???

Quezon City...
reviews: 11
Currency in Agoda.com Which Currency to Choose???

I have a credit card issued by a Philippine bank. I made a reservation in Agoda.com in the default currency which is USD. After putting in the payment info, Agoda asked me in what currency to charge my card? USD or PHP (Philippine Peso)? I chose USD since the final price was displayed in USD. Did I do the right thing? If I chose PHP would I have been charged more?

Or if I set the currency to PHP first hand before making any reservations, would it matter??? I'm confused! Thank you in advance for your help!

1. Re: Currency in Agoda.com Which Currency to Choose???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 07, 2014