We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On hotels - anyone used?

reviews: 12
On hotels - anyone used?

Found a deal online that's exceptionally cheaper than anywhere else for the same hotel.

The company is On hotels, Anyone used them?

Is it too good to be true?

11 replies to this topic
Flint, mi
reviews: 801
1. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

What are the specifics of the deal you've found?

From what I've seen there, the prices aren't exceptional.

No, I haven't used, or heard of them till reading your post here.

2. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

It's for the Andaman Embrace in Phuket, almost 50% cheaper than anywhere else.

Flint, mi
reviews: 801
3. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

Sorry...

I don't know anything about your destination. Good Luck.

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 108
4. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

Never heard of them. Have you done a search here on TA for other posts?

ktown

5. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

Yes, nothing came up

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
6. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

Try searching onhotels, with no space between the words or onhotels.com and you can find some reviews. It looks like they've been around awhile.

Huddersfield...
reviews: 4
7. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

I'm interested to know if you ended up booking with them & if it all went smoothly! We have booked a Cyprus hotel through them for September & have just read about some bad experiences & am now a little concerned! Thanks

Hawick, United...
reviews: 9
8. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

I used onhotels 3 weeks ago for a booking in Florence and saved £60 on my 2 night stay. Worried that it might be too good to be true my anxiety was dispelled after contacting onhotels customer service. They gave me a 'hotel' reference number for the booking which I quoted in an email to the Hotel in Florence who in turn emailed me back to confirm the reservation. It seems Onhotels use a world booking wholesaler, GTA, who are able to negotiate discounted rates for cash up front reservations. I have just booked another 4 star hotel in Verona and saved £70 compared to the advertised rate with every other online vendor. What's not to like !!!

Huddersfield...
reviews: 4
9. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

That's great! Hopefully outs will work out as well. Thing is we are saving around £600+ compared to other sites, which still makes me panic a little that there will be no booking for us when we arrive!!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
reviews: 36
10. Re: On hotels - anyone used?

OnHotels is a small affiliate of Gullivers Travel UK - who is a sister company to Expedia, technically the largest global distribution source of hotels in the world.

This is by no means a guarantee of great prices or services. Just strong affiliates in the industry.

Reply to: On hotels - anyone used?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted