We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to get from Spain/Morocco to Las Palmas

6 posts
Cheapest way to get from Spain/Morocco to Las Palmas

Hello fellow travelers,

I'm looking for the cheapest way to get from either Spain or Morocco to Las Palmas, Canary Islands. Preferably from south-Spain or north-Morocco. I know it's possible to find flights that cost as little as 20 euros there. But I don't have access to a computer now, so it's difficult to do all the searching on the cellphone.

I'm going there around 20th February and will be back in either Morocco or south-Spain two weeks later. The cheaper the better.

Cheers.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
22,986 posts
3,750 reviews
1. Re: Cheapest way to get from Spain/Morocco to Las Palmas

Might be helpful to try the Morocco and Spain forums for this specific a question. Hope you find what you are looking for.

2. Re: Cheapest way to get from Spain/Morocco to Las Palmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 04, 2014